Vintage 14k Natural Opal Hinged Bracelet
Note: pictures do not do this bracelet justice. It shows much more blue and green and red. Jelly opals are difficult to photograph.
This opal bracelet reminds me of the beach. The blues and greens that show through give you that calm relaxing feeling of sitting alongside Caribbean waters. Completely hinged with a figure 8 safety lock. This bracelet has enough heft to know it's there, but not so much that it bothers your wrist. In perfect working condition, this bracelet is great for stacking or wearing as a single classic adornment. This would make a wonderful gift for a bride, maid of honor or mother of the bride.
- Solid 14k Yellow Gold (stamped)
- Natural Cabachon Jelly Opals 3.00cts
- Clear to white body with strong primary Blues, Greens and Yellows
- 6.25" inches in length when closed
- 6mm front that tapers to 3mm in back
- 17.1 grams
- Appraisal Value $2,000 (Original Included)