Vintage Hand Crafted Turquoise Neck Choker
Bust out your leather vest and blue jean bell bottoms...this vintage neck choker will take you back. Hefty enough to feel the quality, without it being so heavy as to feel uncomfortable. This three band necklace is made with beautiful Arizona Kingman Turquoise stones. This 1960's piece is in great condition with very little wear shown. There are possibly two separate artisan markings, the choker has "B" possibly for Billy Slim & the the pendant which dangles is marked "JC" possibly for Jessie Claw; both are Navajo jewelry artisans.
- Solid Sterling Silver (tested)
- Artisan Signed "B" and "JC"
- Natural Kingman Turquoise
- 15" inch length (neck circumference)
- 3.5" inch length (top of choker to bottom of pendant)
- 1.25" inch wide at choker
- 70.29 grams
- c. 1960's-1970's
- No Appraisal