Zuni Sterling Silver & Rare Gaspeite Wrist Cuff
This is a piece from my personal collection. I purchased this Zuni bracelet back in the early 2000's at a little store called Keshi in Santa Fe, NM. The bright green gaspeite stones are in very good condition. Gaspeite is more rare than Turquoise. The last known mined jewelry quality stones were unearthed in the 70's. This is a great piece for a lady with smaller wrists or young adults. Nice and hefty, this piece is a true artisan collectible.
- Thick Solid Sterling (stamped)
- Light scratching from wear
- Artisan Signed "T Natachu"
- RARE Natural Gaspeite Inlay
- 5" inch Length (child or small ladies wrist)
- 1/4" inch Wide
- 36.38 grams
- No Appraisal