RARE 18k Victorian Natural NO Heat Ruby & Diamond Ring
Oh goodness!!! Magnificent in every way! This is a really rare find. Natural ruby with NO heat treatment Victorian band. From Sheffield to Texas, ready to find that perfect home. I acquired this from an estate in England and had been debating about listing it. The truth is....I was debating on keeping it for myself. The ruby stones are original to the ring and in very good condition. Band is in spectacular shape with no dents or scratching, only light wear from age. This would make the most amazing wedding or anniversary band. Perfect for stacking for that lady that loves to show off her rings.
- Solid 18k Yellow Gold (stamped & tested)
- Artisan Marked "JH", possibly for Joseph Hicks
- Natural Rubies with NO Heat Treatment .48cts combined (light abrasions from age)
- Medium Light, Moderately Strong Pinkish-Red Color Eye Clean Type II Stone.
- Natural Rose Cut Diamonds .04cts
- Sheffield, England (Hallmarked)
- Size 5.5 (US)
- 1.9 grams
- c. Late 1800's
- Appraisal Value $2,000.00 (Original Included)